The Temasek Foundation 10th Singapore Millennium Foundation (SMF) Grant is now open for application. The grant call will be open from 1 Nov 2019 to 31 Jan 2020.
1. Learning & Predagogy
2. Palliative Care
3. Food Supply Resiliency & Bio-Mimetics
4. Clinical Trials for Accessible & Affordable Treatments
1. Project must fall within the Focus Areas listed above
2. Project must be novel and must break new ground in terms of knowledge or practices
3. Project must articulate a clear and direct impact to Singapore
4. Applicant must be an established institution in Singapore (such as an Institute of Higher Learning, a hospital, or a research organisation)
Duration: Up to 3 years with a possible additional year if a partner (inter-disciplinary collaborator, social enterprise partner or commercial partner) is identified before the end of the 3rd year
Funding: Up to $750,000 for 3 years
Notification of Outcome: After July 2020
Review of Proposals
• Temasek Foundation requires all grant proposals to be reviewed by the appropriate supervisory authority and academic review panels by the respective institutions.
• NTU to submit 3 best proposals (including NIE) for each of the specified Focus area for Temasek Foundation's consideration.
For more details, please click here