A: There is no age limit. However, applicants must meet application requirements.
Q: What are the admission criteria?
A: Applicants should possess a good bachelor’s degree and at least of 2 years of work experience. Although no prior work or training in gerontology is required, professionals with a passion or work experience in human services or ageing related industries are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please click here
for more details.
Q: I do not have relevant experience. Can I apply for the programme?
A: Yes, you may apply for the programme and your application will be considered together with the strength of that particular cohort.
Q: When will application be open?
A: The programme offers one intake in July each year. Online application for each year will open in January and end in February.
Q: What can I expect from the application process?
- Information sessions will be organized for each admission exercise from November to January period.
- Application will open from beginning of January and end in February. You can prepare documents such as, personal details, certificates, transcripts, proof of employment and letter of recommendations in advance.
- You may be invited for an interview session during this period.
- Offer of admission and recommendation for scholarship can be expected in March/April .
Q: What is the expected class size per intake?
A: We target to admit approximately 30 students per intake.
Q: Can I apply for graduate housing in NTU if I am accepted for the programme?
A: International full time students can apply for graduate housing.
Q: What can I expect from the admission process?
- A letter of offer will be emailed to students who have been selected for admission into the programme in May/June.
- A fee deposit of $2000 (non-refundable) is required upon your acceptance.
- You will be required to set up your NTU email account upon accepting the offer. Please ensure that you follow the procedure closely as future correspondences will be done through this official student email account.
- Matriculation of students will be conducted in July.
- Upon successful matriculation, a Graduate Student link (GSLINK) account will be issued to you for course registration (mid-July) and accessing online learning materials prior to course commencement.
Q: Can I come down to the programme office to ask for assistance or further details?
A: Please do make an appointment with the programme manager/executive before coming down to the University for admission or other course matters consultation.
Q: Can I add or drop subjects?
A: You are allowed to do so during the add/drop period which will close 2 weeks after the programme commencement.
Q: How can I be kept informed of upcoming events and information sessions?
A: You can drop us an email at email@example.com
and we will keep you in our mailing list for upcoming events.